7 Things you should never say to someone and their perceived meanings:
1) I don’t care
– you don’t care about the person or his or her feelings and views.
2) You’re wrong
– you’re calling the person stupid or they don’t know anything
3) You can’t do it
– setting the person up for failure
4) This should be easy
– everyone’s’ level of difficulty is different; what may be easy for you may not easy for someone else.
5) I told you so
– the person doesn’t listen.
6) As I said before
– you’re dumb, don’t listen or you don’t get it
7) Good luck
– it’s bad luck to wish someone good luck
Hmmm, who knew! I am guilty of saying a few of those things. It’s definitely something to keep in mind. Do you agree?