- Most Japanese schools don’t have janitors. Instead, the children do the cleaning themselves. (We need this in our schools. Kids will be less inclined to be messy…)
- A sapiosexual is a person who is sexually attracted to intelligence in others.
- 90% of relationships don’t work out if the girl is taller than the guy.
- Cracking your knuckles does not hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is air bubbles bursting.
- Some people have a “natural” alarm clock allowing them to wake up when they want. (True, I am one of those people.)
- Volkswagen owns Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi, Ducati and Porsche.
- It is illegal to be overweight in Japan but there is no punishment or penalty for individuals. There is also a law requiring some Japanese citizens to be measured every year with steps mandated for those that exceed the recommended waist size.
- On Average, people who complain live longer. Releasing tension increases immunity and boosts health. As the saying goes, better out than in…
Smile and be happy!